Sunday, April 26, 2020

Victory Journal

I once read a story of a poor little guy, born into a very poor family, fighting through all the difficult times in his life and became the most successful banker on the wall street. Obviously, you can tell me there are many success story like this in this country. This one is special, because it tells you how you can turn a doomed destiny into a hopeful end of a tunnel.

So I decided to follow what the author suggested on the novel. Starting recording the successful moment of my life. First one I want to record starting today. Our first outing with a car. Buying a car is no success, but owning a car is the first step to tap into my American Dream. It's definitely a moment of celebration. It marks the moment that we can turn what we've been fighting hard for the past years into the very representative industrialization product.

Now I'm writing on a presentation to invest into a secondary shares of a company. I want to be successful in this job. But to be honest, the only successful writing I have done is a very small follow-on investment, where a lot of wordings were changed afterwards by my bosses. The others are changed completely. I guess in order to be successful in this genre is to ask a lot of questions about who are the audience, what they know and what they don't know about the company & situation, what will be the most interesting point & selling points etc.

As a company coming out of a pending merger, exit must be the most hot topic. Next, it will be there cash position and ability to manage cash in the pandemic. Last but not least, their path forward.  If I can get just a little bit more insight into the company on how they are doing, I can share more...

I can become very opinionated after realizing how my subcontiousness is controlling that part of me and using my contiousness to control my subcontriousness. It's been really effective.



No comments: