Thursday, May 12, 2022

All in and all out

 Today I want to mention an old saying. All in attitude and all out effort. This resilency often helps during downtime more than your triumphant period.

For one thing, I always felt that I'm not a salesperson. But there are friends who actually suggest that I might be a good salesperson. What could be the worst? You lose if you dont' even try. 

If I'm a logical person, I will buy stuff from people that I trust, at a price that I can afford and for the product that I like. 

PV is such a thing that every fund manager would need. HL is the best valuation provider in all continents. So the only obstacle is really making them trust you. 

How to make an American guy trust an Asian women? Couple of ways, try to connect with them. Talking about families, frends and kids. Finding the mutual interests there. 

Connection is called connection because it's truly what it means. Conenct with people int he deepest way to monetize. 

No comments: