Sunday, August 19, 2012

Everything I care

    It's been about half a year. It was really an exciting moment when I first arrived here in Berkeley. The most impressive natural spot here is the flowers. Especially during spring, when so many colorful flowers blossom under the sunshine, if you walk by and never stops for them, it's a pity.

    One year is tough, you have to learn so many stuff and no one support you except yourself. We do have strong friendship with each other, but the competition makes us split sometimes. We have to accomplish many things individually, such as the fear about the future.

    I can't remember how many times I said to someone, "I want to go home". But I never will, because I will never give up. This is a inspiring environment and I will never regret about the choice. My dream is to be a financial news host, just like my childhood idol. I know exactly what I need to do to achieve that.

    We are all blind when we seek love out of everything. So love is really everything I care. I love my parents, and we are still the happiest family in the world!! Sometimes we are more like friends than parents and child. I don't have brothers or sisters. Sometimes they have to play the roles of my brothers and sisters, to accompany me doing a lot of childish stuff.

    I have learned how to be confident about myself. Not too proud nor too modest. Confidence is about knowing oneself correctly, including strengths and weakness. No one is prefect in the world. We just have to admit that and move forward. To me, grow up is a bigger thing than success. It's a continuous process you can account for. But success is a huge moment, if you depend all your life on that, you are completely wasting your times.

    America is a country that give you the freedom to do whatever you want, but you can't lose yourself just because of that. I am so many good friends standing besides me. I'm gonna appreciate as much of their talents, their emotions, their expectations of themselves and of me, their wishes, as possible.

    Live a powerful life! Let the world know you! And be happy!


No comments: