Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tired of Waiting

It's hard to believe something too far away. It's even harder to believe something that you have been waiting and expecting for, expecially which you were so sure and confident. I have been waiting for being recognised as a talented girl since I was a kid. I have been expecting to be a wealthy, famous and shining start before I came into the world. 'cause my parents told me that I WAS SPECIAL.
Of course, every one is special in tons of different ways. But the most special guy is the one that can remain believing the uniqueness of himself throughout his life. I don't believe any more at least and at last. 'cause I have already given up and it's so hard to keep holding on after lots of frustrating and unsuccesful event. Don't blame me of being so not optimistic. Because the reality is so cruel that I can seldom bear.
That's why I suddenly begin to love debating, especially the British Parliamentary style, which is so elegant and fascinating that I can't quit it any more. That's the first time in my life that I pick up something along the way of growing up; I have no experience or back ground indeed; I fall in love with it; I believe I can excel in it! During this stage of life, I need some powerful techniques to help me speak up and to let people recognise my talents...

No comments: